- “A Study of Assassination“(1953) (transcription of hard to read original) CIA assassination manual pretending to be a “study,” seriously… does the CIA think that the Amerikan population is that easily tricked? Well… yes “They” do.
- This document, from the CIA’s PBSUCCESS “project” (one of thousands of “projects” “They” have studied, and put in to practice). Archived at the National Security Archives @ George Washington University (Washington, DC). The subsite for this archived document is “CIA and Assassinations: The Guatemala 1954 Documents.“
- “Findings on Martin Luther King, Jr. Assassination” – US House Select (1976) Committee on Assassinations (Wikipedia) – archived @ US National Archives.
- FBI Vault – FOIA Declassified Documents re: MLK, archived on FBI‘s official FOIA declassified documents archive “The Vault.”
- “Martin Luther King, Jr: His Personal Conduct,” archived on CIA‘s official FOIA declassified documents archive “CIA Library – Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Electronic Reading Room.”
- “Disreputable if Not Outright Illegal”: The National Security Agency versus Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, Art Buchwald, Frank Church, et al.,” article and archive of declassified documents at the National Security Archive of George Washington University (Washington, DC).
- “FBI’s “Suicide Letter” to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Dangers of Unchecked Surveillance.” Published in New York Times in 2014 and archived @ GovernmentSecrets.com.
- US National Archives documents re: “Martin Luther King, Jr.“
- FBI Files “Civil Rights” archived @ The Black Vault.