Select Links for Martin Luther King, Jr. (MLK)
This page is under construction, during the MLK Day Weekend, and will be completed sometime Sunday, January 20th, 2020.
General overview of MLK’s life and civil rights/anti-war/anti-poverty work.
- Martin Luther King Institute – Stanford University.
- The King Center.
- MLK National Historic Park (Georgia) – US National Park Service.
- MLK Memorial (Washington, DC) – US National Park Service.
Assassination of MLK.
- “A Study of Assassination“(1953) (transcription of hard to read original) CIA assassination manual pretending to be a “study,” seriously… does the CIA think that the Amerikan population is that easily tricked? Well… yes “They” do.
- This document, from the CIA’s PBSUCCESS “project” (one of thousands of “projects” “They” have studied, and put in to practice). Archived at the National Security Archives @ George Washington University (Washington, DC). The subsite for this archived document is “CIA and Assassinations: The Guatemala 1954 Documents.“
- “Findings on Martin Luther King, Jr. Assassination” – US House Select (1976) Committee on Assassinations (Wikipedia) – archived @ US National Archives.
- FBI Vault – FOIA Declassified Documents re: MLK, archived on FBI‘s official FOIA declassified documents archive “The Vault.”
- “Martin Luther King, Jr: His Personal Conduct,” archived on CIA‘s official FOIA declassified documents archive “CIA Library – Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Electronic Reading Room.”
- “Disreputable if Not Outright Illegal”: The National Security Agency versus Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, Art Buchwald, Frank Church, et al.,” article and archive of declassified documents at the National Security Archive of George Washington University (Washington, DC).
- “FBI’s “Suicide Letter” to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Dangers of Unchecked Surveillance.” Published in New York Times in 2014 and archived @ GovernmentSecrets.com.
- US National Archives documents re: “Martin Luther King, Jr.“
- FBI Files “Civil Rights” archived @ The Black Vault.
Other Assassinations in the 1960s in the United States of Amerika.
- “The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection.” USA National Archives. JFK assassinated November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas.
- “JFK: Records Regarding the Assassination of John F. Kennedy,” archived on the NSA’s “Declassification & Transparency” subsite.
- The Sixth Floor Museum @ Dealey Plaza (jfk.org) – Dallas, Texas.
- “The Assassination,” subsite.
- “John F. Kennedy Assassination,” subsite of the official JFK Presidential Library in Boston, MA.
- “Malcolm X” archived on FBI‘s official FOIA declassified documents archive “The Vault.” Malcolm X assassinated 1965 in Manhattan, New York.
- “Robert F. Kennedy Assassination Investigation Records,” archived @ the official California State Archives.
- “The Robert Kennedy Assassination,” subsite of the Mary Ferrell Foundation. And just who is Mary Ferrell? Well… .
- “The Robert F. Kennedy Assassination Archive Collection” subsite of the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth’s Claire T. Carney Library’s Archival website.
- “Fred Hampton” (Chairman of the Illinois Chapter of the Black Panther Party – assassinated 1969 – Wikipedia), archived on FBI‘s official FOIA declassified documents archive “The Vault.”
- “Did the FBI murder Fred Hampton?” PBS WTTW interview with “Attorney Jeffrey Haas, author of “The Assassination of Fred Hampton: How the FBI and the Chicago Police Murdered a Black Panther” (available on Amazon) and Bill Hampton, brother of Fred Hampton, are interviewed on Chicago Tonight in 2009.”
- “WATCH: “The Assassination of Fred Hampton: How the FBI and Chicago Police Murdered a Black Panther” – Deomcracynow.org (December 4, 2014).
MLK’s Legacy and the Politics of the Future: 2019-2020.https://christianerickson.org/mlks-legacy-and-the-politics-of-the-future-2019-2020/
- Phoenix Program?
- Phoenix Program like torture tactics, techniques, and strategies.
- Birds of Prey Haunting Amerika: (CONUS/NORTHCOM and Jade Helm Exercises, 2015-2020).
- Jade Helm 2015-2020.
- “UPDATED PRESS RELEASE: Exercise readies SOF for threats abroad.” (April 20, 2015). Public Affairs – US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC).
- Jade Helm 2015.
- Jade Helm 2015-2020.
MLK Day 2020 – Prof. Erickson – Blackboard: SOC 100, SOC 101 – Morton College.